This event has 8 small buy-in tournaments in addition to the $1,650 main event.
The HPT returns to the Belterra Casono Resort for the second time in 2013.
- RT @BryanMileski: Fun to watch!! RT @msptpoker: Congrats to our newest @PokerNews #MSPT champ John "@JohnnyGstaks" Hayes! http://t.co/DzWr9… about 1 day ago
- “He should be eating this guy and sleeping next to a giant banana and have $2600 for research money" New podcast http://t.co/jAYTYqC0yT about 2 weeks ago
- New podcast up! http://t.co/8uQN3LeOE6 about 2 weeks ago
- New blog up from Fox at http://t.co/O3kuf85C6g. Check it out! about 3 weeks ago
- Spring is here and so is the WSOP warmup at Caesars! http://t.co/joiSCFgReB Is the WSOP really just around the corner? about 3 weeks ago
- Finally, a new podcast! Beards and Zamboni-based poetry are discussed. http://t.co/4DkBjKmVku about 1 month ago
- RT @pocketfives: If you're from the US and want a list of major live #poker tournaments in April, we got it! http://t.co/A0zjFBKj0B about 1 month ago
Tourney Tracks is the ultimate resource for the traveling tournament pro, listing every major poker tournament in North America. The site is optimized for mobile browsing, so please tell your friends to check us out on their phones.
We want our list to be complete, so if you hear about a tournament or series that should be listed, please let us know about it. For advertising info, email email@example.com.